01 August, 2008

A pregnant 2 weeks

I think receiving warning letters are damn fun! Hahah!
Was in class a few days back laughing at the emails Haziq and I received than the next few days I kept checking mailbox t prevent hearing Mom's nags.
Until ytd when I didnt go check...
I came home...
"Report letter ah!" -.-.-.- Big difference from warning letter please.

Yy was right. Previously warning letters came in the brown envolopes. Now they change t white! So jian right! Got picture to confirm somemore! The brown one isnt my previous letter la! Example!Couldnt make it t Roy's birthday celebration tday. Got proj, somemore first day of seventh month. Overloading population for the next one month lo!
So anyw, Happy 19th Roy in advance!
3 stopovers settled.
1 base, 12 CADs, 9 or 10 interior, exterior pictures, 1 material booklet, 1 design idea report (what the fuck is this anyw?), 1 CD-rom, ...? I surely missed out something. Sigh...
1 RWP report and 1 TOD report as extras. HAIYA!

IN JUST TWO WEEKS!!!

No comments: