Had a torturous weekend. Ive just had 16 hours of sleep. Had midnight dinner with Wee and Gabie and came back to sleep like a log again. Enjoyed it much.
During my rushing, I had lots of conversations with a lot of coursemates than I have had in the last 2.5 years of rushing/studying/conversing.
And in my honest words, I had fun doing so. Maybe its because of how I normally am, how I normally look and how I usually talk. I am straight-forward (in my expressions and words)(but sometimes my face isnt what I usually want to express) and turn people away.
I'd love to get to know everyone, and in turn everyone know me. Like Leslee says, you got to know me to catch how I put my words.
But most importantly, I hope/just want everyone please understand that most most most of the times when I say something I am not being sarcastic/offensive or hurting you.
I am just talking, like everyone else. Im not the best with words and when I think I have alr put it in the nicest way, it doesnt seem so to people. So its a tad bit hard for me too.
Wee tells me, smile. And I tell him, I do! But I cant smile while saying everything. Its hard for one and it doesnt work for all conversations!
I had conversations with Nana and Fadilah. Disturbed Johnathan and Jiamin (as usual :) ) Talked to Wanying, Amanda, Nic, Lopez, Wee Chai, Apple, Yan Shan, Jew Ping etc etc etc!! See so many! But its in the last final months than I went chatting with others.
All in all, nice to know you guys. I'm Anita and hope we get along in the final semester.
A
10 November, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment