
Attachment has ended. Quite unwilling t go. Really.
Then theres those China-wannabe friends who left this morning.
And finally, schools starting all over again tmr. Bah.
Ziq ziq and I are super re-charged for school.
The only reason why we stay up the whole night t do work is because we're hardworking, not because of last minute work.
That will be our motto for the next 2 months. Hahah.
Ah.. I just saw schools email and am happily hoping Hj will read this asap.
Dear Hj,
I know its near 12 hours since you left. And at 814pm you still have not reach your destination. But there is something you need t know-- SP HAS SUBWAY!!
Please do not feel disheartened. I will happily eat your share and describe t you here, email or at msn the delicious flavours that fill up my mouth each time I savour your heavenly, favorite food.
Bon Appetit :)
I fell asleep at Darling's house just now and cant wait t head t bed soon.
I have yet gotten my watch which ticks me off. But I have prepared the money and will get it by this week!!!
Bed.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment