28 April, 2009

Underwear burglar

I had one of the worse cramps since secondary school.
And I wasted another $6.20 t get the panadols when I have one box at home. Sigh.
I didnt finish the stupid intech which I planned t, where I have t carry on later. Tsk.
Following, mother didnt cook tday so I had t buy dinner back. Where it ended up turning cold through the journey home. How terrible was tday?

Now I feel a little numb here and there and am praying very strongly that cramps will not come back.
But t cheer me up was an early call from Baby who was waiting for his turn t get his clothes washed :):)

Few days back, I finally met up with Belle after.. really I dont know how long it has been. So we had a good 1 hr catch up before she went t celebrate her birthday with her boyf. One more time soon k cdtily!

Recently the few of us have gotten hooked up with Restaurant City. Okay we just started ytd. Ah and Mouse hunt. Its all stupid games but it gets us gg back. Hahah. And my first mouse was a Granite mouse. Right Wanli? Heh heh heh

I got t get started with work. But Im lost at where t start. It feels like shit I tell you.
Lastly, B is coming out early this week! Yay!

A

No comments: