Bah, I know I have not been here in a damn long time.
May was fruitful.
I had my birthday. 21st!
My friends birthdays. God damn lots of birthdays this month. Today is my second brother's!
My father came and left. He just left ytd (27th)
I got a job! I'm starting very soon.
I officially graduated from Poly too ;)
I actually planned to get my own website up and going on my birthday but I still havent settled it. Damn it, very lazy. Pui
Ah, I even went to Luo Zhi Xiang's concert. Hahahah
Plus I am FINALLY going to get a damn Blackberry! Omg... Till today and even after I get my new hp, Im still gg to scold myself for not getting it a year back. Ugh. I stupidly went to get my current phone and have wasted time and money. And now, the BB that I want to get is discontinued!!! See how dumb!
I also started learning French 3 weeks back! Love it, its so fun!
So to round it all up..
I am a official adult of 21, have graduated and have gotten a job.
I've got less then 5 days of young kiddish life and I really really become a adult that earns for my future. Life is going to be great and will get better over time.
I'm all pumped up for work. Prepared for the challenges I meet and want to do my best. Hope it all goes well!
Happy Vesak day people!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment