Still going to try to go taller!
Meet up with Chris, Ben, Ethan
Well hello hello..
I never thought I'd come back here. Well I also didn't think I'd abruptly stop blogging.
I grew out of it, plus work took up so much of my time right after I started.
And to be honest, I have no idea what to type......
I didn't accomplish all of my 2010 wishes.
I give up on growing taller - I'm good where I am tho I will always wish I add a few cms. Meh..
and I didn't make it to go find my brothers.
Also, to be honest I didn't really go overseas with Wee - We only went to JB for 1-hour and with that I will consider as travelling. BAH. But I am going to Vietnam this coming Jan!! So excited.
For the sexy bod part... I'll let you know when I reach that goal whenever it happens.
I don't think I'll ever come back here again, but you guys should know already that I am a crazy Twitterette - find me there? @_A13
I'm turning 22 in 4.5 months and how I really hate to admit, I can feel it coming very soon despite the months ahead. I'm not sure whether the saying of, Once you turn 21, years pass by ever faster is true. But I Do know that the line I work in, time flies. So the next thing I know I may be getting married! HAHAHAH.
My love and I are working hard for the many plans we have in future, personal and the ones together. Sucks to know that money is a big part of everything. Slogging away though there are pieceofshits everywhere, everyday.
Other than that, 2010 has been a great lesson and lots of fun.
I don't have much expectations or particular wishes for the years ahead. Whatever that comes, I'll take and.. maybe avoid whatever I can.
May the days and years ahead just get better!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment