19 September, 2008

Ecstasy











^ Stole my heart.
Made a mental note t kiss kiss kiss this face this coming Sunday.
The polka dot top was just bought tday! Haha! That so coincidental, I stained my white spag with chilli so.. I wore! :D Bought a jumper-like skirt toooooo! Dont tell mummy ok?
I quite tan alr right! Heh heh!
Now left Wee wee the fairest. Ah gua.

I think my legs are sexy now. So hair-free!
Bee and I were very startled and entertained by a sms I received tday. Got me thinking a little.
Back t bangs. Sua su ku.

Made another mental note t faster fucking settle itp. Fuck.
Made a third mental note t do something t my brows.
Made a last mental note t get a brown leather belt. Above is Bee's mother's. Haha!
Did I tell you, Cellulite is my close personal friend?
A.

No comments: