Off tmr.
Meeting bee tmr.
Gg out and shop tmr.
I went tanning. Yesterday. Or or now :D which means black black/tan for non-hokkien asses.
As usual, work is talk, talk, talk and talk.
Than I talked about what I'll do after I get my DID.
I said. Im gg t run through the next 1 and half years than I'll get another design diploma. In private I suppose. Maybe DID, isnt my thing. Or maybe Im just getting damn sick of it. Maybe cause its the holidays so the thought of it bores me t my bones. If not, maybe Im really. Aiya. Ya, I'll mostly study another diploma after. Period.
Oh! Ive trimmed my hair. Shorterrr.
Ive been hanging out with the elders most of the afternoons before I go t work. They call me a part of them, they said Im like an aunty alr.
Its damn entertaining listening t them talk. They kannineh each other non stop. Hahah!
Oh. Btw? Fyi? T stop your wondering? T answer your question from my question?
I am the winner for Shu Uemura.
You bitches, faster, congratulate me.
Who wants t go t Tokyo?
A.
No comments:
Post a Comment