^ Fairest of them all. Bloody hell, I never liked Snow White >:(!
So I kind of disappeared! Busy busy working ah.
Met up with Gong Guan ytd, just like the past 2 years! Yay! :D
Stayed out with them till late.
I went t bed, seeing the first few buses, seeing and hearing the first train, hearing birds go, kukukuu. I think cause I didnt on the light in the kitchen, my boy bitch couldnt see me wave bye t him. I ended up extending my whole arm out of the window ...
Last thing I saw before I knocked out, 6:09am.
TIRED AHHHHH
I woke up at 1130, with a.. surprise call maybe?
With only 5 hours of sleep, I need t head back t bed early tonight. My body cant take the lack of sleep and high amount of shock I had this morning. God bless my heart.
Sunday was good :D
I got disturbed during sleep at 630 in the morning from Dragon boy, telling me about Sunday's plan. Plan.. Like he we ever had one. Hahah! :p Woke up at 1 just t wake him up. (Did I ever tell you, my family used t call me Canadian Maid? ......) Couldnt get back t sleep. Wasted time till my appointment. I did full leg waxing! Sorry Wanli! Last minute appointment. We go tgt next time! Haha! Went t buy mooncake for B's family and headed back home t wait for him. Had a late dinner before meeting Gong Guan!
Okay, above is a bit jump here jump there. Too bad for you reading. Youre a Kaypoh, so you read the way its typed.
I want t cut my hair again. Shorter.
OH! MY COLLEAGUE HAD NINJA TURTLE THEME AND HE SENT IT T ME!! Now, with reason or not, I take my handphone and admire it, intensely. Heheh! Happy me!
If I said, I won the Shu Uemura Competition...
Will you bitches believe me?
A.
No comments:
Post a Comment