Long post ahead, tgt with full of pictures :D
A lot happened the past week.
Sunday, Went out with Bee in the afternoon and met Baby after that. Bumped into Meiying, still thinks she looks like a monkey. Haha :p Than headed t Cicada for drinks. Not bad leh. They dont impose GST. Heh hehhh
Monday, I went t school for the briefing for mid-year open house.
Tuesday, I was helping out at the mid-year open house. And went t Butterfactory with Munyue at night. Partayeddddd.
Wednesday, I went t Phuture with Munyue and Zhiming. Had a bad headache :( Didnt sleep at all actually. Sigh! Waited till 2 than we could get into Phuture cause they reached the max for ladies like.. damn early! *&^%$#@
Thursday, went t town with Mom. Got some stuff. Want t DIY room a little :D:D:D:D!
Friday, OH! LONG DAYYYYYYY.
I went t collect my driving licence. AND because I turned the wrong side after I alighted, I walked a freaking 40 over minutes t find the police station. BUT if I headed the other way, THE POLICE STATION IS JUST ACROSS THE ROAD!!!! OHMYGODDDDD. It was fun la, walking somewhere you never been t alone, but I got myself another blister. So not so fun alr. Gr! I headed t Bugis after that t get my dresses sent for alteration and the uncle hadnt even started la! Give me excuse all that. So irritated. Every time go must end up waiting. Before that I went shopping! Hehe! Got myself 2 dresses! A ring, nail polish and bought sushi home. Happyyyyyyy
Tday, headed out with Shiqi. Had fish and co, walked about and headed t Villa Bali t find out that I cant take my pay cause of some reasons :(:(:( Hope can get it back tho. Still money even if its 100 plus. HAHA. OH! We also crashed at someones wedding. DAMN FUN LA! HAHAHA
So I showed Shiqi around VB. Felt like a first timer. Hahah. She kept wanting t take pictures everywhere. Damn funny. Due t the some reasons, I got complimentary drinks so I kept telling Shiqi, order the most expensive! Go back get bullied only.
Tmr, CALL ME WHEN YOURE UP & LET ME KNOW! Meet me after that laaaaaaar
Your hot hot helper for the day. Heehee
Cdtily! Must take more nicer pictures!
Shameless

Above is while crashing a wedding

These are while at Villa Bali
No comments:
Post a Comment