20 June, 2008

Disco.. Disco.. Good.. Good..

The past few days have been boring.
Watched movies online and caught, You dont mess with Zohan with Gary. I treat movie, he treat brunch. Talk about late birthday treats huh.

Ive been giving baby wake up calls the past few days. I dont think I succeeded tday. >:(! Angry. Very very angry. Dont like the feeling.
Im sorry girls I didnt make it on Thursday!

I dont know what t do the next 2 days. I need t go out. Sigh, school.
Bore!

Went t celebrate Zhilong's birthday. Some birthday surpirse. Sing sang, took pictures, ate donuts and went home.

Okay I show you pictures of a upclose baby birdy! :D:D

This dumb bird doesnt know how t keep its ass in its nest. He's fell out of it 2, 3 times alr! Its nest is just above my plants outside. Heard from my neighbours this is the 3rd batch of baby birds alr. And confirm the naughtiest. Dont know is its sister/brother push it out or its just so damn kpo t see outside.


I fed it Coco crunch! Hahah! Was very scared it'd die of hunger and cold cause I found it the second time at 1 plus midnight, very dead-like. Starting I just used kitchen towel t wrap. Later changed t the green scarf.

I thought it'd grow into something like this,But I saw the parents. They damn petite. This is the closest picture I can get,

My god, you can realised how bored I am, t even go find pictures t show as examples. Sigh! :(
I wanted t go running tday. But I was veryyyy hungry. I never heard my stomach growl till like that before. Maybe tmr?

I hate cramps. I really do.

No comments: