15 June, 2008

Giving you a piece of my mind





Am getting darker and darker eye rings ever :(
Hate mummy's pillow. So pong until it makes me feel like my head is actually floating above the mattress. I didnt sleep well at all. So Ive just got up from a 1 hours plus nap. Damn the stupid competition outside.

Now Im so hungry. So very very very hungry. And I have t wait for Mr W's call.
When he calls I shall act.
W: Where are you?
A: (in pain) Rolling on the floor
W: Why?
A: Stomach pain. Im dying. Find a better gir...
Okay! End up acting. ....

HAIYA :( AM SO BORED AND LONELY. LA!
Mummy comes back only tmr NIGHT. Why the fuck she go so long ?!!?!?
Ytd, went St James. Aiyer damn lousy. I think the DJ needs choosing-the-right-music-and-playing-the-right-music-for-how-long lessons.
Before that was at Bee's house the whole afternoon, (finally!!) doing Baby's birthday present. He likes it!!! :D:D And we ordered Canadian Pizza. When I opened the door it was Nazri that delivered our pizzas. Hahah! I tell you ah, I was so frantic cause I wasnt wearing any make up. Hideous okay!
First picture, (I dont care, you all will scroll up and look) has Kate, Kelvin, I, Bee, Roy.
Second picture, Kate, I and birthday girl who popped out of no where. Haha. Now she seems as if she was pasted in through photoshop.
Third picture, I, Munyue.
Forth picture, I, Bee.

(Edited/Add on)
Ive decided t edit and not sound so cranky as Ive fully woken up alr.
Baby's just left. We had dinner at Holland V. Wanted t eat at pizza hut but we didnt know theres no pizza hut there ................
I became more hungry thinking of PH's spicy drumlets and had t have spaghetti that loses out t Foodcourt 1 as replacement.
Okay bitches, I need sleep.

AND HAPPY HAPPY 19TH HJ!!

No comments: