Tday, me chatty! :D
First,
Dear friend, you left without allowing me t say a proper goodbye :(
Second,
Third,
I want this handphoneeeee !! Do not mind the content. It was some experiment on the computer. Haha!
Forth,
I took these ytd. I took A LOT! But only these 2 seem.. nicer. Cant seem t take any nice photos recently :(:(:(
Fifth,
I need dates. A lot of them. I want t make super use of this holiday. I know Im gg t watch movie with Bee. And I need t go back Bugis t get my dresses. And also got many more dates with cdtily. Ladies night! Lol.
Sixth,
I'd really save money if I can get my hands on something I really like.
Seventh,
Damn those workers who started sawing trees early in the morning. So tired now. SIGH
Eighth,
I feel good. That I told Baby about you know you know (okay, you dont know). I love you Biscuit! :D
5 comments:
wah sian . now my perma name is like cditily? haha. yeah wednesday!(: you look damn hot in the 2 pics can
You started ilygilyf whaaat :p! Hot ah. Made you horny not? HAHAH!
i know what you tell your baby
Hahah! Yes yes. I know what youre keeping from your baby
i have no baby:( yes careful i rape you tonight. better wear long sleeves long jeans. cover your face also. HAHAH
Post a Comment