12 June, 2008

Okay I tell you everything



My internet has been a pain in the ass for the past few days. Finally! Its working properly. Made me lose face when Munyue came over. HAIYA. Hahah!

I went t Zouk last night. And Cb.
You, I will never fucking forgive. This is one of the million times I am holding a grudge so close t my heart till my blood fucking rushes through my body. One day I will surely give you a fucking piece of my mind.

And the day before, met up with Baby t catch Kungfu Panda. AIYO JI CUTE WORXSZXSZ !!!
Next is Sex and the City with Bee :D
Let me see... another 6 and a half hours t our 27th :):):)!
Mummy will be gg t Genting the next few days, so Bee and I will xiang yi wei ming. Haha!

Okay! Bee just called. Gg t go jogging with her. Baby! Saw that? Im gg t lose some fats! You must be so proud of me. Hahaha

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HAHA, that JI CUTE WORXSZXSZ !!!very auntie leh. haha, zhen shi de wor, gonna be obasan liao le lehZXZxxx! hahaha!

CJL said...

HAHAHAH. Oi mei li mao!