I bought a new top tday! Everytime head out with Bee surely will buy stuff -.-
And I wanted t buy more! Must go back t that shop. I like! :D:D
Suddenly wish I was working :(
Bee and I had Sakae Sushi for dinner and we went tanning in the afternoon!
Ive got the birthday girls their presents. Everything settled. Just wait for outing :D
OH! Mummy's home! And I complained t her a few stuffs. I think I was talking damn loud ....
Im packing my cupboard. Want t throw out a lot of clothes. Want t sell a few too. Some never even wear before la!! >:(
I need t pack up my room. Fews day back I saw my last year's proj and its full of dust! Ew. Must throw must throw.
Its the last week of holiday alr. Sigh!
Ive just watched, Over her dead body. ITS DAMN NICE!!
Got lots of movies t watch tmr and tmr tmr and tmr tmr tmr and tmr tmr tmr tmr.
Ok, I think thats enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment